- Loosen the wheel nuts slightly.
- Raise the front of car and support on safety stands in proper locations.
- Remove the wheel nuts and wheel. NOTE : Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and inside of the wheel.
- Remove the brake hose mounting bolts.
- Remove the speed sensor from the knuckle and front lower control arm, but do not disconnect it. NOTE: Be careful when installing the sensors to avoid twisting wires.
- Remove the caliper bracket mounting bolts and hang the caliper assembly to one side. To prevent accidental damage to the caliper assembly or brake hose, use a short piece of wire to hang the caliper assembly from the undercarriage.
- Remove the 6 mm brake disc retaining screws. Screw two 8 x 12 mm bolts into the disc to push it away from the hub. Turn each bolt two turns at a time to prevent cocking the disc excessively.
- Remove the hub unit from the knuckle.